Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heart Attack!

I was reviewing some health related articles when I came across one on MSN Health News that talked about "triggers" for heart attacks.

The article stated that "A major analysis of data on potential triggers for heart attacks finds that many of the substances and activities Americans indulge in every day -- coffee, alcohol, sex, even breathing -- can all help spur an attack."

I just want all of my patients to know that I am doing just fine, in that of the above 4 causes of heart attack, I only have a problem with one of them. I let you figure out which one...

So, in spite of this recent brilliant article, please, keep breathing.


Keith Biggs, DC
http://www.eastmesachiropractor.com

1 comment:

  1. My guess: breathing. If you only have to worry about one of these potential triggers of a heart attack, then it seems like being as how you need oxygen and all breathing is probably the one.
    Very neat study -- I'm really enjoying reading all the posts you put up. They're very informative!
    http://advancespine.com/

    ReplyDelete