Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving and Acupuncture.

Dear Patients:

Happy Thanksgiving!  This is my favorite holiday, and I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I have enjoyed you, and how grateful I am to know you. We don't get through this life on our own, and I feel blessed to know you. I hope that you enjoy the holiday with family and friends. It is a tough time for all of us, with the economy, job issues, etc, but take the time to give thanks this holiday. We all have been truly blessed regardless of our circumstances.

One last note... I am conducting a study in house. I am using electrical meridian mapping to attempt to measure the affect of energy bracelets.  The study does not require needles. I am looking for a few more people that are willing to participate.  Here are the requirements:

1) Must have a medium to large size wrist (I have only one size energy bands donated from the company!)
2) Must be willing to have me measure acupuncture meridian energy once per week.  (don't worry, no needles)
3) Must be willing to wear the wrist band 24/7.
4) The study lasts for at least 2 months.
 
The benefit is that you get a free energy band! These retail for about $30. Some bands are much more expensive.

If you would like to participate, please let me know. I have some that have already started the study, and I would like to get the remaining bands out and the rest of the test subjects started ASAP!

Happy Thanksgiving

Dr. Keith Biggs

PS:  Do you know of anyone that is struggling with their health because of smoking or drug addiction? No-Needle acupuncture has been shown to be a safe, affective, and inexpensive aid. Let me know if I can help.

--
Keith E. Biggs, DC

3617 E. Southern, Suite 8
Mesa, AZ  85206
www.eastmesachiropractor.com
biggschiropractic@gmail.com
Office:  480-985-3334
Cell:     480-375-0068

No comments:

Post a Comment